These 4D Pain Relief Insoles are unisex and full-length, offering arch support that is perfect for joggers, runners, retail workers, nurses, or anyone with foot pain! Their unique design features help to reduce impact forces, while returning energy, and helping motion control. One size fits all adults, up to size 10.5 in women's and 9 in men's.
These insoles feature a 3-pod GRF modulation system, a combination of a forefoot pad, metatarsal dome, and first ray drop zone, these insoles will help cushion, stabilize, and support your feet straight out of the box, helping to promote a more efficient stride and push-off.
- Rigid orthotic arch support
- Full-length footbed
- 3-Pod GRF modulation system
- Forefoot pad with a metatarsal dome
- First ray drop zone
- Low-friction top cover
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Will this help my foot problems (plantar fasciitis, morton's neuroma, achilles tendinitis, etc.)?
A: These insoles were created with the many diseases of the foot in mind. They provide ample support on the arches, heel and metatarsals, all areas that frequently experience pain and dysfunction.
Q: How long do they last?
A: It depends on how frequently they are worn, but they tend to last at least two years with regular use.
Q: Are they washable?
A: Yes, you may wash these on a gentle, cold cycle and air dry them.
Q: What are they made of?
A: They are made of a cushy, foam-type material. The foam has more cushion than memory foam and doesn't flatten out over time.
Q: Can I wear them every day?
A: Yes! We recommend wearing these every day to feel the best results.
- Shoe type: Athletic, Boots, Casual, Heels, Formal Shoes
- Activity type: Running & Walking, Court Sports, Standing, Hiking & Outdoors, Gym & Workout, Skiing & Snowboarding
- Arch type: All Arches
- Pain relief: Achilles Tendinitis, Arch Pain & Arch Strain, Flat Feet & Fallen Arches, Heel Spurs & Heel Pain, High Arches, Metatarsalgia & Forefoot Pain, Morton's Neuroma, Over Pronation, Sesamoiditis, Shin Splints, Supination
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - EASY REFUNDS
If for whatever reason, you decide you are not satisfied, you can easily and quickly contact our helpful customer support to get an easy refund. We just ask that you at least give the product a 2 week try and we'll refund you, no questions!